Sunday, May 08, 2005

Near Death Experience

Beware the Bad Driver cometh... (jaws Music playing )

Sitting with a bad driver makes you appreciate life a lot on many levels..So I guess it was Sunday driving I had 2 near bad accidents.. I am not sitting in a vehicle which carries less than 25 ppl on a Sunday.. Or any thing which needs balancing..So basically The most lethal combination is Sunday,beer,big car,and woman driver or Sunday,vehicle requiring balancing, distracted driver and no rear view mirror.

I swear god I appreciate life...No more near death experiences.... I love every thing now..Even the Jews...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?