Friday, June 17, 2005

The bestest strategy game of all time

I always thought life in the olden days was well like this..

Every book started with "It was the best of times it was the worst of times..". And when men were real men. Women were real women .When the king was god. When we were all delivered by stocks . When we fought over frivolous things. And nobody lived long enough to realize the mistakes.

Well all that changed for me when I started playing this computer game called CIVILIZATION. Its basically a history lesson. A much more animated version with battle. Where u get to rewrite history. I have been playing this game since the past 10 years. It still rocks. It has thought me one valuable lesson.. No matter how bad the situation one can always cheat.

I used to play this game on my superfast 286 with 16mhz speed. You cant really call it speed lets call it slow. I had my own hard disk and my brother had his own hard disk. My hard disk size was 20 mb.. Yes 20 mb... Now that I look back on it.. We didn't do any thing interesting on my computer.Play games which came in 11 floppy disks not the one we are currently using..But the 5 1/4th inch ones.. Large floppy disks. Every one knew large intricate DOS commands. RAM size was 612kb. I loved DOS .. My computer never crashed.. It didnt do any thing usefull either Except Basic (programing). And my computer never crashed. I had just one virus in my cvomputer which never went away.It was the dreaded Midnight virus which would crash ur computer at 12 midnight.. thats it.. My monitor wasnt too bright it displayed only 16 colors.

Such was life simple yet beautifull...

Comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://hvjyistb.com/sycc/xuws.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ufbrnmjf.com/bmqj/jmsc.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://hvjyistb.com/sycc/xuws.html | http://jpbboqti.com/dwzu/jwgq.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?