Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ways of getting free food

Is it a problem if your entire life doest flash before your eyes when you are electrocuted or is it that your brain is too fried to remember anything . Isit that you dont have any thing worth while to recall in that moment before you almost died.
As a kid i always wanted to be electricuted coz i thoght i could gain superhuman abilities. And there is no mention of the pain. The pain is tremendous its like passing a steel wire though you body and then heating the steel wire up and straightein it at the same time.

Damn you lying cartoons

The cartoons have been lying to us fr years now. My hair did not stand up and i didnt suddently have sooth all over my face. Just a ringing in my ear and blurred vision and no special powers.
This sucks at least i should have some special powers now

Comments:
Yes my mis informed friend... Warner and Disney have lied to us everytime...
I thought that hitting my cat with a hammer would make Girlfriend laugh...i'm currently trying to get the red paint off my walls and also regularly visit my girlfriend at the state asylum
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?