Monday, October 24, 2005

Mysterious

A Man walks into a bar looking suspicious. He didnt turn his head and observed people from the corner of his eye. He was wearing a Hat a trench coat and was carrying one of those walkig sticks with a built in sword.

"I have a Package for Mr Smith", Said the guy in the trench coat.
"Who's it from ?", Asked Smith
"Its for me to Know and you to find out", Said the guy in a Trench coat on a hot summer day.

You see the ridiculousness of the above conversation. If you know, why make the guy guess. I don't see it. I just hate it when people tell me that there is some thing important to say, but not right now. Why tell me in the first place. We are not working for CIA. Nothing you tell me will lead to either one of us living in Bangladesh as shipbreakers. Don't sound important. I have other things to worry about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?