Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The chair



The spider makes its move on the unsuspecting next meal. I
ponder!! This looks really exciting on the National Geographic. Why am I not
enjoying it? Just because it’s happening in my surroundings I don’t appreciate
it. Ill bet the people in Namibia hate
the wild life. They probably see the lion eat a buffalo every day. I guess
National geographic isn’t really targeting Africa.




I wonder if national geographic will cover this. And beam it to the Africans
who will in turn think that WOW!! this is so hardcore. All we have are stupid
Lions eating the buffalo. Now Mumbai that’s were all the wild life actually
exists.





This is really boring.  Wild life is for the zoo. May be I should take
this spider to the zoo.



Man this is such a boring day.





powered by performancing firefox


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?