Monday, August 14, 2006

Damn you Birds

I found my self defending the birds some time back. Not literally but who in their right mind calls all of  bird kind stupid. Nobody bad mouths a bird. Its a cool animal. Its highly evolved. Its mostly pretty. And It decided long ago that there is too much competition on the ground lets take to the sky.

You know a guy has gone crazy if he proclaims he hates birds and how they are pointless. What ever happend to "Free As a Bird". At that brief moment he looked like a Neanderthal. With the arms flailing over his head about to strike. Makes you wonder if we have really evolved when a statement as harmless as "I love birds" could warant an action so extreme. I could count the number of veins on his fore head.

I hope it was an attention grabbing gimmick. Other wise I am reminded of this News paper headline in the Simpsons which read "Local man shouts at cloud" with Abe Simpsons picture .

So basicly if you over hear some one say "I hate birds" look around make a note of the face and make a run for it. I was lucky to get out alive.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?